The brand new book collection
Big and Little Knitting Projects for you and your family is a brand new book collection bringing you contemporary patterns and projects to knit at home. From soft furnishings to gorgeous jumpers and countless more; every fortnight you’ll find projects for every knitting ability with fantastic tips and techniques.
As well as gorgeous projects and useful techniques, each book comes with a high-quality ball of yarn to create your very own luxurious chunky knit throw, square-by-square.
Receive six FREE gifts when you subscribe*
*Gifts are reserved for customers starting their subscription with issues 1, 2, 3 and 4. Please note, is you start your subscription from issue 1 you will receive gifts with your 2nd, 4th and 5th deliveries.
†If you pay by direct debit, credit or debit card.
SUBSCRIBE & RECEIVE SUPERB FREE GIFTS!
- With your 1st delivery (for people starting with issues 2, 3 & 4), you will receive 2 issues (1 FREE), with your FREE 7 sets of bamboo knitting needles and FREE knitting needle wrap.
- If you start with issue 1, please note that you will receive your free issue and the above gifts with your second delivery. Your first delivery will be issue 1 packaged by itself.
- Thereafter you will receive 2 issues packed together every 4 weeks at a price of £4.99 (€6.99/R64.90) per issue.
- With your 2nd delivery, you will receive your FREE zip lock tote bag and your FREE yarn tidy, only if you pay by direct debit or credit/debit card (for people starting from issue 1, this will be delivered with your 3rd delivery).
- With your 4th delivery you will receive your FREE hat yarn kit (for people starting from issue 1, this will be delivered with your 5th delivery).
- Issue 1 comes at the special price of £1.99 (€2.99/R24.90).
- Issue 2 onwards is priced at £4.99 (€6.99/R64.90).
- Gifts are reserved for customers starting their subscription with issues 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- As a subscriber you will automatically receive any special issues, though you will have the option to opt out of these beforehand.
- As a subscriber you agree to pay each invoice within 14 days.
- You are free to cancel your subscription at any time. You will be able to keep your free gifts and you will not owe any money for goods not yet delivered.